OWL PENDANTRs. 1,500.00 Rs. 3,000.00
Why do we summon the Owl?
When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the truth past deceit and misleading. The owl likewise offers individuals the motivation and direction important to profoundly investigate the obscure and the wizardry of life.
Symbolic meanings for the owl are:
- Intuition, is the ability to ascertain what others don't see
- The presence of the owl declares change
- Capacity to see beyond duplicity and veils
- Traditionally, the spirit of the owl is symbolic of a life transition, and change.
The point when the owl is one of your spirit animals, you presumably have a solid instinct and can get to information and astuteness that is normally covered up by most. The spirit of this creature urges you to look past misleading appearances into the genuine truth of a circumstance or an individual's intentions. The owl is a strong spirit guide for judgment and settling on choice dependent on strong establishments.
Comes with a 16inch Dainty chain
Material: 22k Gold plated over brass/ rhodium plated brass
Diameter: 25mm (approx.)
Thickness: 3mm (approx.)
Jewellery does lose a bit of its colour over time. However, with proper care, your pieces will remain beautiful for years to come.
We offer a free re-plating service for all our products. If you would like to have your piece cleaned or re-plated please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY
- Wear after applying perfume, hairspray and makeup
- Remove before bathing, swimming or exercising
- Store in our packaging separate from other jewellery
- Clean your plated jewellery gently, and don’t rub it
We have a green plan, for each piece sold we plant a tree on your behalf :)
Our jewellery is lead and nickel free.
- It takes us 1-3 (business) days to process the order and ship it out. Thereafter, delivery time varies between 4-7 days depending on your location. Once we ship it out, you will receive an email with tracking details.